Are you our new teamplayer?
What will I be doing?
As Night Receptionist, you will provide night-hour reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
A Night Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
– Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
– Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out.
– Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
– Assist other departments, as necessary
– Cleaning public areas
What are we looking for?
Night Receptionists are always working on behalf of our Guests.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
– Positive attitude and good communication skills
– Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
– Excellent grooming standards
– Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
– Competent level of IT proficiency
We look forward receiving your application at email@example.com